Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Goodbye Italy

We spent our last morning doing a tour of the Academie Barilla Cooking School and the Barilla pasta plant, both in Parma. First part was pretty boring, but the tour of the plant was really interesting. Well, except for the two idiot families who toured with us. Seriously people ... If you are going to reproduce, that means you also have to PARENT those children! They just let the kids run wild all over the plant. So annoying.






This is going to be our new wardrobe from now on ... Nice, huh?



So the time has come to leave this beautiful country once again. We have a VERY early flight in the morning, so we are crashing early in our plush Holiday Inn Express hotel room at the Milan airport.

It has been a great trip, except for me getting sick for a few days. But we even managed to make that fun. I am one lucky girl, being married to this wonderful guy I'm with. He has so much patience. And he can make me laugh no matter what's going on.




We had a lot of fun exploring new places and are SO glad that JT and Katherine got to join us for a portion of the trip. Sorry that the vacation has to end, but happy to be going home to see our girls ...




Hope you enjoyed following along on our journey. Ciao!

Location:Milan

1 comment:

  1. Nanc, I enjoyed your travel log. You made it sound that I was on the trip too (and I wish I had been).

    dale

    ReplyDelete